Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Student Feedback Page 26

NEHA RANA

Email: neharanaqwerty@gmail.com
State/City Palampur (H.P)
SSB Center & Course: IAF (flying branch), Dehradun

♦ I feel good and confident enough to face the SSB. Moreover, it has taught me values not only to get through the SSB, but values that is to be followed in the entire life.

RUDRA RAVI

State/City: Haryana, Sonipat
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, TES

♦ Minerva Academy is not only a SSB coaching center, but more then that. The most wonderful thing what I like about the academy is the faculty & various facilities that it provided me & others for their overall improvement. Speaking truly the 10 days I have spent here will be unforgettable for my whole life & hope that friends which I have made here will be there to meet me. I love it yaar.

 ABHIMANYU SINGH
State/City: Uttar Pradesh – JHANSI

♦ Everything about Minerva is legendary awesome. I will never forget the 10 days I spent in the academy. The friends I have made here and the bonding.
♦ After 10 days I can say I am a changed person. My hesitation in public speaking has gone and now I can speak in front of anybody.

KARAN VERMA

State/City: Himachal Pardesh, Shimla
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, NDA

♦ I have not seen an academy of this type of infrastructure. It is marvelous Hostel, round environment all other facilities are fabulous. Toilet, bathrooms all are proper and well maintained, which we can’t see in other academy. Minerva is Best.

ASHISH SHARMA

State/City: Palampur, Himachal Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal – TES

♦ In 10 days I get to know about my strength and weaknesses. Minerva academy helped me to improve my weaknesses and strengthen my strengths. Here I build my confidence level, which is not a small thing. And as Minerva honor wall says I will not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate who does so. I’m proud to be Minervan.
♦ Whenever we fell to play any kind of sports like Basketball, Badminton, Football, Table Tennis and Volleyball sports faculty provide it immediately for us.

NEERAJ PANT

State/City: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, AEC

♦ Everything is so fine that we all feel that we are in defence academy. Everything on time with five star facility. Every worker is dedicated to his job. Love the food in Minerva academy mess. I will never forget the time I spent in Minerva academy.

  
JOBIN D. PARIKH
Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks

♦ Coaching at Minerva academy was really good. All teachers were prefect in their subject & taught well. Books given were also perfect to the syllabus, so can be read & no much detail. I learn more basic on the fundamentals of each & every subject.

NAVPREET K. SANDHU

State / City: Punjab/ Patiala
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad / OTA

♦ Definitely, I am more confident. I am more aware of things to take and keep in mind than I was before. Minerva is the place to be I had no doubt before I came here and I was proved to be right throughout.

KARAN BALI

State/City: Haryana, Panchkula
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad / TGC – 120

♦ I see a big change in me after 10 days at this wonderful academy. My perception of seeing thing has changed a great deal. Now not only I am more focused on my goal, but also know how to develop the area hidden qualities of mine. It has been a great change to say the least.




Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments